Deep Sea Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Latest topics
» STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am by Statsky

» STATSKY'S DN MISCHIEF!!!!!!
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am by Statsky

» Statsky's anime question's for you!!!!
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am by Statsky

» Waldos Temporary Return!
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am by WaldosShadow

» Objective for DSDA #1
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am by Mike

» TENSA VICTORYS
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am by Tensa Zangetsu

» scyther's corner shop deck-shop
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am by stardustscyther

» LOOOOOOOOL REDKO XD
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am by stardustscyther

» redko gallery
ALL YOUR IDEAS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am by ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F12

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is bleachallstars

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 43 subjects

ALL YOUR IDEAS!!

4 posters

Go down

ALL YOUR IDEAS!! Empty ALL YOUR IDEAS!!

Post  Mike Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 am

Quite literally, you guys have already told me some very good ideas but I'm only human so please post them here so i don't forget them and then we can achieve them !!

This also gives you a chance to clarify and refine your ideas and also share them with the rest of acad.. !!

Thanks

-
Mike
Mike
Mike

https://dsda.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ALL YOUR IDEAS!! Empty Re: ALL YOUR IDEAS!!

Post  Statsky Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 am

I think since this is an "Academy" we should have people teach other's how to duel,how to use there deck to it's full potential,help construct a deck and so on if they want the help.I realize some of this is being done as I not to long ago was help fix up a deck but i believe more of it should happen of course this is just an opinion no need to put this in effect all i am saying is if you guy's were not already planning to do this then it would be a good idea to,atleast how i see it. Thank you for reading i do hope you will take this into consideration and by
Statsky
Statsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Statsky wrote:I think since this is an "Academy" we should have people teach other's how to duel,how to use there deck to it's full potential,help construct a deck and so on if they want the help.I realize some of this is being done as I not to long ago was help fix up a deck but i believe more of it should happen of course this is just an opinion no need to put this in effect all i am saying is if you guy's were not already planning to do this then it would be a good idea to,atleast how i see it. Thank you for reading i do hope you will take this into consideration and by

First off, thanks for your comment.
I too have been pondering the idea of "teachers" so to speak. People to teach newcomers how to duel or help if they need it, however due to the small amount of members at the moment i think its best for you all to simply ask us admins and yourselves for help. We created offices so you can ask for help with decks, duelling tips or whatever. The admins have experience with ALOT of decks and we will all be able to help you I'm certain of that so don't be afraid to ask on DN or here.
As the academy grows i for one will certainly be looking for teachers.

Thanks stats.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  WaldosShadow Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:06 pm

I'll be a teacher Very Happy, and I'm all ready hosting lessons on decks and stuff if you check out the deck shops and since it'll be just for the students they'll be free lessons Very Happy
WaldosShadow
WaldosShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:27 pm

WaldosShadow wrote:I'll be a teacher Very Happy, and I'm all ready hosting lessons on decks and stuff if you check out the deck shops and since it'll be just for the students they'll be free lessons Very Happy

We will create a group for teachers, and since your an admin you can lead that group and be in charge of it...dont hire anyone yet.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  WaldosShadow Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

hire? who said anything about hiring? Razz I don't think i did....
WaldosShadow
WaldosShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  stardustscyther Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 am

ok this is my list of ideas:

ab.zero dorm change of name,i mean i know we're bad but 'absolute zero skill level' is pretty harsh.

change of rubric,i already told mike but we need a multiple deck test.i mean you cant just copy the perfect deck and be awesome,you need several to prove that you know what you're doing with these decks.

something else to do.i'm pretty blank in this area too but maybe something else to do with duel points or duel wise?

redo/get another youtube account.it'll be fun.and on this youtube account we need to showcase decks and stuff,fun duels and even record tourneys.

that should be it but i might edit this so thanks for reading What a Face <---- mah rape face

stardustscyther
stardustscyther

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 am

stardustscyther wrote:ok this is my list of ideas:

ab.zero dorm change of name,i mean i know we're bad but 'absolute zero skill level' is pretty harsh.

change of rubric,i already told mike but we need a multiple deck test.i mean you cant just copy the perfect deck and be awesome,you need several to prove that you know what you're doing with these decks.

something else to do.i'm pretty blank in this area too but maybe something else to do with duel points or duel wise?

redo/get another youtube account.it'll be fun.and on this youtube account we need to showcase decks and stuff,fun duels and even record tourneys.

that should be it but i might edit this so thanks for reading What a Face <---- mah rape face

Youtube account - being done

something else we can do? - GFX shop/deck shop/ rank-up is what we got so far we will try to come up with more.

Rubric - my same point remains, its just as easy to copy 3 decks as it is 1 deck. 3 Single duels take less skill then a match. thats why we do a match. Side deck is very important and it takes skill to acknowledge what to side in and out.

dorm change - Its water theme, suggest another name if this is to be considered.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Statsky Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 am

Ariel the little mermaid xD jk. Do something like Atlantean armsman if it really bother`s someone
Statsky
Statsky

Back to top Go down

Post  stardustscyther Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

gishki,atlantean or penguin (from stuff like soldier penguin and nightmare penguin).

and maybe just a few games for points?like a quiz but it doesnt turn into a full scale brawl about who knows more about DBZ like last time
stardustscyther
stardustscyther

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum