Deep Sea Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Latest topics
» STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am by Statsky

» STATSKY'S DN MISCHIEF!!!!!!
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am by Statsky

» Statsky's anime question's for you!!!!
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am by Statsky

» Waldos Temporary Return!
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am by WaldosShadow

» Objective for DSDA #1
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am by Mike

» TENSA VICTORYS
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am by Tensa Zangetsu

» scyther's corner shop deck-shop
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am by stardustscyther

» LOOOOOOOOL REDKO XD
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am by stardustscyther

» redko gallery
Challenge Duels & Wager Duels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am by ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F12

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is bleachallstars

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 43 subjects

Challenge Duels & Wager Duels

Go down

Challenge Duels & Wager Duels Empty Challenge Duels & Wager Duels

Post  Mike Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 am

Challenge Duels:
===========

At this event you can challenge any member for a fixed amount of Duel point (Match duel), if you win then you win the DP on the other hand if you lose then you don't lose any DP....so what you got to lose?

Member vs Member : 200 DP
Member vs Staff : 300 DP

Example of layout:

I challenge superman to a challenge duel.
Superman would then reply with a confirmation or saying no to the challenge, if you duel then you would post an image verifying the winner at which point an admin would complete transaction and lock the topic.

Wager Duels:
=========

At this event you challenge a member but this time you wager for a variable amount of DP, the members must both agree on the amount.

Max wager: 700 DP
Mike
Mike

https://dsda.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum