Deep Sea Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Latest topics
» STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am by Statsky

» STATSKY'S DN MISCHIEF!!!!!!
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am by Statsky

» Statsky's anime question's for you!!!!
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am by Statsky

» Waldos Temporary Return!
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am by WaldosShadow

» Objective for DSDA #1
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am by Mike

» TENSA VICTORYS
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am by Tensa Zangetsu

» scyther's corner shop deck-shop
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am by stardustscyther

» LOOOOOOOOL REDKO XD
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am by stardustscyther

» redko gallery
NOOB STORIES I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am by ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F12

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is bleachallstars

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 43 subjects

NOOB STORIES

3 posters

Go down

NOOB STORIES Empty NOOB STORIES

Post  Mike Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 pm

I felt that this section would be best for this type of topic...yes noob stories!!
For those of you who are unaware of what this section is about well...basically you post noob stories of when a noob has been rather ignorant about a blatant ruling - to an extent that makes you want to shoot a rabbit.

-sigh-

My opponent was using Blackwings and attacked my dimensional alchemist with his shura, i used honest on damage step. He took 600 damage...(where the fuck he got that i don't know)...
I said 'you take 1300 as honest adds another 1800 attack to my alchemist' he said..and i quote.. "no atk is 2400, no now 1300, read'
O_O , obviously he thought honest's attack points were added to my monster...wrong..!!

So guys Honest adds your opponent's attack monster's attack points to your monster, in this case my alch would be at 3100 meaning he would take 1300 damage. And don't forget its until end phase, he doesn't go back after 1 attack.
Mike
Mike

https://dsda.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

NOOB STORIES Empty Re: NOOB STORIES

Post  WaldosShadow Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 am

So dueling a guy using a "original" dragon deck. I'm using my original Heroic and Medallion Beast XYZ Deck. He brings out L&D Dragon so I follow up by Exceeding for Utopia and then attacking, negating my own attack to trigger L&D. He goes "I can chose when to use L&D's effect" in response I said "No you don't it's a mandatory effect that can't be skipped." He pulls the "I've been dueling for 6 years now I would know my monsters effects." card. This is where I lose my cool, I respond with "How old are you?" He responds with "18" Me "Ahh thats where your sex life went for those six years reading EVERY card in Yu-Gi-Oh history mastering there effects with new cards coming out every week" He then left and I was on my floor laughing. So guys know your rulings or else I'll do this to you! Very Happy

-Seems fitting me and Mike already have one of these. Bingo! Your turn make TMNT proud!-
WaldosShadow
WaldosShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Statsky Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 am

So this one time i was dueling this guy and he attacked me with a BLS which i chained the attack to a Mirror force the guy then proceeded to chain MST to my mirror force,I tell him that MST does in fact not negate my mirror force.So after i told him that he replied saying "LAWL NOB MST NEGATE'S NOW YOUR FUCKING RULINGs YOUR A FUCKING NOOB." i replied saying "Noob* Know* You're* and then i gave him VARIOUS link's to which clearly state MST does not negate. That guy's is my noob story the end.
Statsky
Statsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Statsky Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 am

Statsky
Statsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down