Deep Sea Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Latest topics
» STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am by Statsky

» STATSKY'S DN MISCHIEF!!!!!!
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am by Statsky

» Statsky's anime question's for you!!!!
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am by Statsky

» Waldos Temporary Return!
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am by WaldosShadow

» Objective for DSDA #1
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am by Mike

» TENSA VICTORYS
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am by Tensa Zangetsu

» scyther's corner shop deck-shop
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am by stardustscyther

» LOOOOOOOOL REDKO XD
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am by stardustscyther

» redko gallery
scyther's corner shop deck-shop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am by ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F12

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is bleachallstars

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 43 subjects

scyther's corner shop deck-shop

Go down

scyther's corner shop deck-shop Empty scyther's corner shop deck-shop

Post  stardustscyther Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am

i always wanted to make one of these,so why not?
anyway,since i'm not too good the decks here are cheap,but they win me alot of duels and mike has approved most of them ^_^

x-saber: this deck has one or two flaws. a big one being there is a small chance of having a completely dead hand. the other is that you could end up with a bunch of tuners (but there are xyz's for that) however this has won me alot of duels and usually swarms to get a bunch of synchros out. 125 dp.

watt: god i love this deck,it can usually stall whilst dealing small pockets of damage. the only flaw of it is the flaw of the archtype,which is that the monsters have extremely low attack. fortunately this is backed up by cards such as messenger of peace. it has lost extremely few duels so far,have fun with it! 175 dp.

evilswarm: this deck is extremely adaptable. the cards will usually give you a first turn xyz for early advantage. good choice of xyz's in my opinion too. no gleaming flaws,it's usually reliable. 150dp.

volcanic: i fun deck to use,can easily decimate your opponent's monsters at the cost of no battle phase.also an incredible burn deck.the only problem is that some of the cards it relies on cannot be drawn. 120 dp.

there isnt much but there you have it,i plan on adding some more soon so reply if you want one. upcoming ones include: mist valley (got it earlier today but havent properly used it)
stardustscyther
stardustscyther

Back to top Go down