Deep Sea Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Latest topics
» STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am by Statsky

» STATSKY'S DN MISCHIEF!!!!!!
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am by Statsky

» Statsky's anime question's for you!!!!
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am by Statsky

» Waldos Temporary Return!
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am by WaldosShadow

» Objective for DSDA #1
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am by Mike

» TENSA VICTORYS
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am by Tensa Zangetsu

» scyther's corner shop deck-shop
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am by stardustscyther

» LOOOOOOOOL REDKO XD
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am by stardustscyther

» redko gallery
STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am by ! ! ! ! ! ! ! F12

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is bleachallstars

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 43 subjects

STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D

Go down

STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D Empty STATSKY'S DECK SHOP :D

Post  Statsky Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am

Okay so I will add more deck's in the future and the first 10 deck's sold are half price.

Anyway since my deck's are not the best made (but still decent) I will not price them high anyway here goes IMPORTANT: Price's can and will change so don't say i didn't warn you

Deck 1: My real life deck Price: 100 ( I say that's fair hmmm?)

Basically this is my real life deck it's so far only a starter deck with some card's added Note: this deck is subject to change at any moment (basically a random deck lol) this deck isn't overly good main key card's are as follow's, Junk warrior (don't have junk synchron yet you can add that though) and 39 utopia. grenosaurus and gachi gachi gantasu. -all synchro's and xyz.

Deck 2: Wind up's. Price: 150

This deck it's pretty good I rarely get dead hand's but you have to know there ruling's and they have a few not too much but enough to matter also you have to be careful to make sure they don't get there effect's negated too much or at all or you have lost the match. Wind up's on there own are not strong but when used right you can get powerful xyz monster's out in a matter of second's.

Deck 3: Dark world's. Price: 150

Dark world's are really good as you can easily swarm the field with powerful monster's also you can make your opponent's discard their hand and if they do the same to you even better for you. 1 thing about dark world's is necrovally can greatly eff some of them as well has any card that stop's taking thing's from the grave or prohibits discarding.

That is all my deck's for now as I ran out of time to add more but I shall add more tomorrow.

PM me if you have any concerns or questions.
Statsky
Statsky

Back to top Go down